Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Feels like an eon.......

It really does....indeed.....banged into the world of blogs way back the previous year......made one for myself......'n then acquainted myself with a plenary boulevard of writings......that i left myself with no time 'n interest to bring myself alive to this page of mine.........but now as i see the blogs of my friends 'n acquaintances, those long lost thrills of posting a new text 'n anticipating waits of a comment from somebody...anybody for dat matter.....brings me back to my home!wishing to revive 'n recove quite soon....i make a new quest.....i take a walk.....
Bless Me GOD!
Amen!


sIMar :)

2 comments:

AAwAAZ@Silence said...

Cheerz ;)

Hey, u did it!!
Congratulations!! :D

Dair Ayad, Darust Ayad.

"Unkey intzaar main hum baithey rahey;
Tha yakin, wo laut kr zaroor aayengey!!
Aaj unkey makhmali saparsh se
hr fiza gulzar bann gayi!!"
(emotions of blog);D
~Monica~

bhuraa!! \:D/
ShAwAA!! ;D
With LoVe
Monica ;)

Simar said...

Let there be light...'n light it was!

:))))