Saturday, September 23, 2006

leave me alone.

leave ME alone
i don't understand YOUR world
nor do i want U to meddle in MINE
let me be d way i'M
don't dictate UR terms
i shall NOT abide.
I'm vale,stupid,servile
idiotic, insane,quite,disguised
want to breath d air dat's mine
U stay away.U R not mine.
love me/hate me
i'll be d same.fly with broken wings
sing with an injured melachony
sleep with a deep nutured desire
wake up to the good old gold's shine
Don't talk to me-i didn't force u to.
Don't impose urself on me-i'm not that good.
Don't take me for a fool-i've learnt Life d hard way.
Don't take my silence for ignorance-i do my homework well.
Don't listen to my soul-i'm a self made man.
Don't think i'm nothing without u-ur smthing coz i gave u d liberty.
Don't peek into my being-God u aint.
Don't check on my existence-I do not exist.
Don't test my love-it's not a commodity,waranteed it's not.
Don't love me for d sake of it-i've met HURt.
Don't wish me in anyway-i'm sure.
Don't tell me who u are-tell ur self dat.
Don't sulk for reading all this-it was not meant for U.


simar.
testing....who u may ask? THINK!

23rd,September,2006
10:38 pm

Thank U GOD! I love u for creating ME!

5 comments:

Ginni said...

do's & do not's r smack out of uncle sam's terrorist checklist... HEAVY DUTY... :) D person 4 whom it was compose will wetting his ma's pallu rit now... mission accomplished :~>

AAwAAZ@Silence said...

Ahem.... I'll
I'll ..I'll :P

Satisfaction..hmmmm :D

The Artful Dodger said...

Extremely impressive.

Simar said...

@ jaspreet sir....Mission! ya right! mission of d heart i guess....hmmmmmmmmm :)

@ monica......yup satisfaction! iota of it!

@ gill sir....am glad u liked it! thankx!


Thank U :)

simar

Arnav said...

wow ! I mean you must be in a hell of a mood when you wrote this one :)

But still makes me think about a lot of things , I mean no matter how close we are in a relation we definitely need our space, its very important ..
We need to make our soul our strength , our eyes the guiding light ...



keep Writing and Smiling :)