Tuesday, November 10, 2009

CRYING!

The world seems doesn’t to care,
But I hear you somewhere-crying in thin air.
Lost you seem to eternity
Strangeness engulfs the very realms wherein you scream.
Notice if you must;
That you are not alone.
Take a look around
Millions sore throats you’ll stare-
The green’s gone
The green as it used to be;
The blue is no more blue,
But white and muddy and oh mucky some more;
The sky’s not anymore painted
It’s the black that shadows it whole.
I know why you cry
The colors are not your only concern,
It’s the source behind the hues that’s taking your soul.
Man is but an instrument of change
For change it must, in waste or in gain.
This is how it’s meant to be
Or this is how’s it’s made at least.
Don’t ask me why, my friend
I’ am only there till my time ends.
But till am in here, sharing every inch of your space
I promise I’ll be there for you,
For I owe the life I breath to you.
Don’t you worry,
Don’t be in despair;
For after every rise
There’s a dip, in there.
Sure it must harm some
But others it must repair.
You are the essence of us being here
Please survive for no one cares
Inhuman we are, but you be what you ought to be
Help this stupid, insane friend of yours
And I’m sure everything’s gonna be good again!

-Dedicated to our Mother Earth , the Space that surrounds it and beyond.
-Simar

No comments: